TheraCal LC - primer for indirect and direct coverage
The first light-cured resin containing calcium silicate for direct and indirect pulp coverage. Calcium contained in the resin stimulates hydroxyapatite and formation of dentinal bridges.
- The first light-cured resin containing calcium silicate for direct and indirect pulp coverage.
- Calcium contained in the resin stimulates hydroxyapatite and formation of dentinal bridges.
- An excellent alternative to resorbing calcium hydroxide based primers and glass ionomer primers.
- It can be put on the exposed tooth pulp after washing the tooth with chlorhexidine.
- A strong alkaline pH promotes healing and apatite formation.
- The pH after setting is 11 and then it drops to 9 - 8.
- The high release of calcium seals and creates a protective barrier that isolates the pulp.
- The TheraCal LC is suitable for indirect and direct pulp coverage in the case of deep cavities, as a protective layer for use:
- under amalgams,
- for class I, II, III cavities, etc.,
- for all types of composite materials,
- for all types of cements,
- as an alternative to calcium hydroxide,
- as an alternative to glass ionomer.
- Impermeable to X-rays (well visible in the pictures).
- It releases calcium.
- Economical syringe with applicator.
- It can be used as a foundation, among others for composites, amalgams or cements as an alternative to calcium hydroxide and glass ionomer primers.
- Placing technique:
- before applying the product, wash the cavity with the chlorhexidine solution to disinfect the surface,
- the tooth must always be damp, it is best to dry it with a dry cotton swab,
- do not etch before applying foundation,
- apply Theracal with 1mm layers, illuminating it for 20 seconds.
- 1 g syringe,
- a set of 4 syringes (4 g total).
You might also like