LC BASE - Bulk Fill self-leveling composite
LC BASE - self-leveling resin-based resin with high fluidity, for intermediate and direct filling of the bulk-fill type to a depth of 4 mm by American company Parkell
- LC BASE - self-leveling resin-based composite.
- Highly liquid material for intermediate filling as well as direct restorations in the side and front section
- It adapts to irregular shapes of deep cavities.
- The minimum polymerization shrinkage ensures marginal integrity.
- Well visible on X-ray pictures.
- It allows bulk fillings to a depth of 4mm
- The dentine shade fits perfectly into the deep areas of most side teeth.
- The material should be covered with another composite on chewing surfaces.
- It is also used to seal marginal temporary crowns and bridges
- We also recommend LC FILL material that is suitable for complete restoration of cavities without the need to cover it with other composite material!
- A reputable producer of Parkell USA
- Package: 1 large syringe 2.5ml (4.8g)