DryDent - Sublingual pampers
Insole that absorbs saliva from sublingual and submandibular glands of large capacity from Directa.
- Insole that absorbs saliva from sublingual and submandibular glands of large capacity from Directa.
- It provides dry and comfortable work for the doctor and is not unpleasant for the patient.
- Its compression will not cause the fluid stored inside it to flow out.
- Soft edging pads protect against cheek injury.
- Forget about dripping lignin, tampons and rollers.
- You will ensure the dryness of the operating field, you will save time and the possibility of moistening the treatment area, which often happens when replacing lignin rollers.
- Work safety - the rotating drill will not screw in the "pampers" and there will be no sudden stop of the turbine operation which often happens when the drill is screwed into lignin. Such sudden stopping of the turbine operation often results in damage and replacement of the expensive rotor.
- Use DryDent in aesthetic dentistry, prosthetics, orthodontics, laser therapy - wherever it is important to keep the operating field dry.
- Two sizes available:
- large - L - 40 pieces,
- small - S - 50 pieces.