Gutta Cutter - gutta-percha cutter
Gutta Cutter is a device in which you just have to press the button to cut the gutta-percha directly within the second, exactly at the mouth of the root canal.
- Instant heating after pressing and cooling after releasing the button.
- Ease of use.
- The working temperature of the blade is 160 ° C.
- Warm-up time 2 seconds.
- One battery charge is enough for 100 cuts.
- Wireless charging, stylish design.
- A large 2400 mAh battery that allows long-lasting work without charging.
- Sterilizable reusable tips.
- Wireless, fast, light, precise, safe device for cutting off excess gutta-percha.
- 4 interchangeable, reusable cutting tips.
- Gutta Cutter is a device in which you just have to press the button to cut the gutta-percha directly within the second, exactly at the mouth of the root canal.
- It provides complete comfort, protection and safety both for the patient and the dentist.
- It eliminates the possibility of accidental scalding of the mucous membrane, which can happen with traditional methods.
- The tip when inserting and sliding out of the patient's mouth is cold.
- It works instantly when the tip is placed in the patient's tooth.
- There is no need to use a torch, assists or any preparation.
- The battery is charged via induction (there is no open electrical point).
- The tip with a loop provides easy access to the cavity and excess gutta-percha can be cut off just above the mouth of the canal.
- The tip inserted into the tooth cavity is cold, it automatically heats up by pressing a button. After releasing the button, the tip cools down in a few seconds.
- You can buy additional tips.