Spee-Dee Build-Up - reconstruction of tooth structure, cementation
Double-curing material, self-etching and self-leveling tooth restoration for cementing glass fiber inserts. No other material connects more strongly to the dentine like Spee-Dee Build-Up.
- Spee-Dee Build-Up - a double-cured material, self-healing to the tooth structure, for cementing glass fiber inserts.
- No other material connects more strongly to the dentine like Spee-Dee Build-Up.
- Rotating instruments cut / cut the material smoothly and precisely without sticking or falling into the material which is "softer".
- The hardness of the material corresponds to the hardness of the enamel!
- The unique chemical formula tolerates moisture and has self-adhering and self-etching properties.
- The etching of dentin and the use of binders is optional for the conservative preparation.
- Use Spee-Dee Build-Up to cement the inserts and rebuild the tooth's core.
- The material can also be contacted with the oral cavity in the restoration of class II or class I.
- The single-phase method of creating the core and inserts ensures a uniform, homogeneous internal structure.
- The set comes with a self-mixing dispenser (tips) with bent applicators to facilitate precise application.
- Cartridge 50 ml fit into standard pistols for impression materials - if you do not have a gun - you can buy it from us - Denpress.
- Cartridge 25 ml fit into pistols designed for small cartridgy 25 ml. Make sure you have such a gun
- Available packages:
- small 25 ml + 20 mixing tips,
- large 50 ml + 30 mixing tips.
You might also like