ACTIVA BioACTIVE-Cement - hydrophilic, bioactive cement
ACTIVA BioACTIVE-Cement - the first hydrophilic, bioactive cement designed for cementing metal and fiberglass inserts, crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays as well as zirconium crowns! The hydrophilicity of the material is a special advantage when cementing work in hard-to-reach places in the oral cavity. It creates calcium-phosphate apatite naturally occurring in the tooth (hydroxyapatite variety), which prevents the formation of marginal microleak. Available in T (translucent) or A2.
- ACTIVA BioACTIVE-Cement - the first hydrophilic, bioactive cement designed for cementing metal and fiberglass inserts, crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays as well as zirconium crowns.
- Dental Advisor awarded 98% of the Activa material.
- The first hydrophilic, bioactive material for cementing prosthetic works recognized by ADA.
- The hydrophilicity of the material is a special advantage when cementing work in hard-to-reach places in the oral cavity.
- Long-term benefits for the patient - Activa penetrates, protects and preserves the tooth. It integrates and becomes part of the tooth providing long-term benefits and providing a healthy smile.
- It creates calcium-phosphate apatite naturally occurring in the tooth (hydroxyapatite variety), which prevents the formation of marginal microleak.
- The fillings are covered by marginal fissures - but not Activa! Just like that. Marginal spills undermine traditional fillings and cements, leading to secondary caries and reconstruction failure, Activa BioACTIVE-Cement stimulates the formation of apatite (hydroxyapatite), which forms a bond with the teeth with the help of ions, preventing microleakage and failure of reconstruction.
- Formation of apatite protects the tooth - the ability to form hydroxyapatite and remineralization, provide the tooth with minerals that it needs to stay healthy and resist caries. Activa releases and charges calcium, phosphorus and fluorine ions - exactly what the tooth needs.
- Chemically combines with tooth tissues through ion exchange at the molecular level.
- Thanks to the bioactive resin matrix, pressure-absorbing components with the addition of rubber and bioactive fillers, they mimic the physical and chemical properties of teeth in a natural way.
- The water content in the particles causes the material to actively participate in the dynamic exchange of calcium, phosphorus and fluoride ions between the tooth and the oral cavity maintaining a balance between them.
- It is an excellent alternative to traditional glass-ionomer cements.
- They do not contain Bisphenlou A, Bis-GMA, or BPA derivatives.
- Triple bonding mechanism: light-cured, chemosetting and glass ionomer binding reaction.
- Aesthetic, easy to develop, resistant to breakage and wear.
- A highly aesthetic material in several shades as well as composite cements.
- Easy to use - simplified technique - without pickling. No bond. Self-adhesive double-curing cement. Mixing syringe for quick application and ease of use.
- Durable and insoluble - Activa is a permanent cement consisting of a bioactive resin matrix that does not wash or crumble.
- It gives a clear contrast in X-rays.
- Using the Activa Spenser gun makes its application much easier (but it is not necessary).
- The Activa Spenser gun is also compatible with all cartridges of other manufacturers of various materials and cements, so you will use it in many procedures.
- Advantage of CAD / CAM - Activa BioActive-Cement forms a strong bond with zirconia and metal. It is ideal for CAD / CAM reconstruction and implantology.
- The use of Activa BioACTIVE-Cement with Zirconia prosthetic reconstruction does not require the use of primers.
- Intensive research - Over 25 studies on Activa in 5 years confirms its chemical and physical properties and bioactivity. Research and university work are extensive and continue.
- The thickness of the cement layer is only 10 μm.
- Easy to remove from the tooth (Tack cure - expose the lamp for two seconds and remove the excess cement, then brighten according to the manufacturer's instructions).
- The X-ray shows the visibility of Activa BioACTIVE-Cement and I-Lumi inserts in the X-ray picture.
- Available colours:
- A2 Opaque,
- T (Translucent).
- The syringe contains 7 g of material + applicators (15 x black for cementing, and 5 x with metal cannula).
- Do you have any questions? Call us!
- Additional materials:
- Pulpdent - Product guide
- Dental Advisor - Clinical protocol - October 2015
- Dental Advisor - 2 years of Activy effectiveness tests - 98%
- Film: Why do we need bioactive cements in dentistry
- Article: Dental Advisor - Clinical protocol - October 2015
- Article: Five reasons why Activa BioActive is the best solution in every situation
- Article: Bioactive materials - TPS 09.2015
- Article: The tightness of 3 cements - TPS 9.2016
- Articles: Reconstruction and prolonged occlusion of persistent molar teeth with Activa - TPS 9.2017
- Articles: Treatment and strengthening of discolored incisor Dr. med. M. Aluchna - Practical Dentistry Forum.
You might also like
DenTastic UNO - V generation bond
DenTASTIC UNO-DUO - double-curing bond
TheraCem Ca - double-cure cement
Z-Prime Plus - metal and zirconium primer
Universal Primer - bond podwójnie utwardzalny
ZirClean- zircon cleaning gel