Light-Core - fiber-reinforced composite for the restoration of the stroma
Composite for the restoration of the tooth structure in translucent shade (translucent at level B1) - ideal for reconstruction for aesthetic restorations such as all-ceramic crowns, inlays, onlays, etc.
- Light-Core - a composite for the restoration of tooth stroma.
- Can be hardened to a depth of 5 mm (lamp with a minimum power of 600 mW / cm2).
- Durable, resistant to cracks, splinters.
- Ideal for strengthening the tooth after root canal treatment.
- Glass reinforced 7.8%.
- Material hardness at dentine hardness level - 57 KHN.
- Filler content at a weight level of 80.5% (by volume 65%).
- It does not stick to the tools.
- Easy to use, does not stick to the tools.
- Visible on RTG.
- You can easily fill the pillars of the teeth for the prosthetic reconstruction with a very strong material.
- A fiber-reinforced composite, used as a dentin replacement, in extensive lateral restorations.
- In combination with a conventional enamel for the reconstruction of the enamel layer, Light-Core is a response to the growing demand for an economical solution for large restorations.
- Not every patient can afford prosthetic reconstruction after the end of root canal treatment, which is why Light-Core is a great solution.
- Light-Core is equivalent to the material Ever-X (GC) but there is much more in the syringe for as much as 5 g.
- The fibers reinforce and at the same time protect the tooth from cracks.
- Curing time with light - 20 seconds (5 mm thick).
- Available in two shades:
- Translucent shade (translucent at level B1) - ideal for reconstruction for aesthetic restorations such as all-ceramic crowns, inlays, onlays, etc.
- Blue shade - for rebuilding teeth under crowns on metal
- It is assumed as a standard composite that is:
- use bond, e.g. All-Bond Universal,
- apply material.
- Capacity: 5 g.
You might also like