Embrace Wetbond - Pit&Fissure Sealant
Embrace Wetbond Pit & Fissure Sealant - for lacerations and crevices.
- Embrace Wetbond Pit & Fissure Sealant - for lacerations and crevices.
- Hydrophilic lake, which allows stress-free work in a humid environment.
- Small cavities can be filled with it without using a binding system.
- Perfectly binds in a moist oral environment.
- It is enough to apply to etched, moist enamel and cure with light the polymerization lamp.
- It is also suitable for filling small cavities.
- It chemically and physically binds to the enamel without a marginal gap.
- Extremely easy to apply and efficient.
- Available colours:
- Thoroughly clean the enamel surface with a paste without the addition of lubricants and rinse its remains. You can also use a micro-sandblasting machine or a drill.
- Isolate the treatment area and dry slightly with air from an oil-free syringe.
- Apply etching onto a clean tooth surface for 15 seconds. Rinse thoroughly. Do not touch or contaminate the etched surface.
- Dry the tooth surface and remove excess water with blower air or a cotton swab. The tooth surface should remain shiny. Drying too much reduces the bond strength.
- Embrace binds to glaze slightly moist from saliva, but bacterial contamination should be avoided.
- Attach the applicator to the syringe and slowly squeeze the varnish. Use a new applicator for each patient. Screw the cap onto the syringe after use.
- Apply Embrace on the prepared enamel surface. When sealing, apply material from the nodule to the nodule, but do not cover the tops of the nodules with varnish.
- Polymerize with a polymerization lamp. Lak Embrace can be polymerized with all types of polymerization lamps. The polymerization time for a 300 mW / cm2 light source is 20 seconds. In the case of stronger light, this time is shorter.
- If needed, check and adjust in short circuit.