TNC - super absorbent rollers
Megapoecious insert, which absorbent capacity is 8 times larger than an ordinary lignin roller. it gives the possibility to adjust it to each patient individually by using scissors or a knife. Particular application in the establishment of fillings, impressions, registration of short circuits, cementing of crowns, bridges, and orthodontic procedures.
- Tongue'n Cheek Dental Pads (TNC) - an insert, which absorbent capacity is 8 times larger than an ordinary lignin roller.
- Easy operation - never replace the dripping wet lignin roller.
- Low costs - use only one insert instead of many lignin rollers. Specially designed to use 1 insert during the entire dental procedure. There is no need to waste time replacing the rollers, do not be afraid of losing the dryness of the operating field.
- Convenience - very soft, friendly mucous membrane. Patients do not like lignin rollers but they love Tongue'n Cheek (TNC).
- Safety - it is completely safe because it does not screw into the drill. It also does not contain any ingredients that may cause sensitization.
- Retraction - you can use our insole to increase retraction during treatments that require wide access to the operating field. The insert will hold the tissue in place. To obtain such retraction, simply spray the insert with a water-air spray. The insert will increase its size immediately and hold the tissue.
- Adjustment - the insert allows you to adjust it to each patient individually by using scissors or a knife. Its intersection does not change its absorption properties in any way. You can also connect the inserts together one by one so that they touch each other - thus ensuring the isolation of the entire dental arch. Children love them!
- Perfect to use - after developing the tooth, insert the insert into the place where you normally put a lignin roller in order to insulate the treatment area. Now replace the lignin rollers (after pickling and rinsing, after application of bond and composite) and struggle with dripping rollers, just let the TNC insert absorb both the etcher and the water used for rinsing, all the while maintaining the dryness of the treatment area and completing filling or other dental procedure without stress.
- Wonderful - when creating fillings, impressions, registration of a short circuit, cementing of crowns, bridges, and orthodontic procedures.
- Everywhere - where you have used lignin rollers so far, now use the TNC insert.
- Check for yourself - pour two glasses of warm water (simulation of saliva) into two small glasses and put in one lignin roller and the TNC insert - look for differences.
- When you buy 2 packages, you save PLN 11.