M2001 - model of pathologies, prosthetics, implants
Model presenting anatomical shapes of teeth, implantological and prosthetic issues and many pathologies occurring in an adult human. A few teeth are removed from the whole model.
- The most full model in our offer.
- Model presenting anatomical shapes of teeth, implantological and prosthetic issues and many pathologies occurring in an adult human, among others:
- carious cavities,
- various periapical changes,
- cross-section through a tooth,
- root caries,
- wedge losses,
- supragingival and subgingival stones,
- tooth wedged,
- the tooth stopped.
- A few teeth are removed from the whole model:
- crown-root insert with a crown (removed from the root),
- bridge on ground teeth,
- bridge on implants,
- prosthetic crown,
- periapical cyst,
- implant + crown removable from the implant.
- The model is made of a crystalline resin, thanks to which you will see all the anatomical details that are in jaw bones invisible on other models.
- There is no better way to educate the patient as the presentation of the problem and planned treatment. Faster communication with the patient saves our precious time.
- This model belongs to the most popular models due to the multitude of presenting dental issues.
- One model presents issues in various fields of dentistry.
- Models may be slightly different depending on the delivery.
- Special offer: If you buy 2 any of the crystalline models, you will receive a free consultation book from us. The promotion is valid until further notice.