LC FILL - self-leveling Bulk Fill composite for final fillings
LC FILL - self-leveling material for final fillings in color A1 / A2 with a chameleon effect. Excellent physico-chemical properties, low polymerization shrinkage, ease of application
- LC FILL - self-leveling resin-based composite.
- Highly liquid material for direct fillings in the lateral and frontal sections
- It adapts to irregular shapes of deep cavities.
- With his help you will rebuild the loss from its bottom to the chewing surface.
- The minimum polymerization shrinkage guarantees perfect marginal tightness of the filling.
- Well visible on X-ray pictures.
- It allows bulk fillings to a depth of 4mm
- The shade in the color A1 / A2 gives the possibility of obtaining a chameleon effect (the material "gets" the color from the surrounding tooth tissue).
- The material is suitable for the final filling of cavities without the need to cover them with another composite
- Excellent physical properties: compressive strength - 280Mpa, crush strength 145Mpa gives the possibility of its use on the surface. chewing
- It can be used for the final reconstruction, rebuilding of bumps, sealing of prosthetic works,
- A reputable producer of Parkell USA
- Package: 1 large syringe 2.5ml (4.8g)
You might also like